The low and open construction of these horse stalls add optimal air flow and circulation – so important to the health of your horses.
We’re always striving to add new and innovative items to our product line – ones that make your life easier and your barn safer and more beautiful. We think we’ve nailed it with this new style of stall.
- Centered and hinged stall door with horizontal upper panels
- Mortised finger latch hidden with scalloped steel gussets
- Adjustable latch plate
- Wood sandwiched between double rolled channel and ends hidden with beautiful, scalloped steel gussets
- Adjustable door hinges
- Curved base plates made of 3/8″ thick steel
- Upper grills 3″ O.C.
- Powder coated OR hot dip galvanized
- Low and open stall front for the socialization on which horses thrive
- Designed for post and beam construction OR clear span buildings
- Stall partitions can be ordered to match
- Heavy gauge steel for premium security
- Tightly spaced grills so hooves don’t get caught
- Door hinges are adjustable so installation takes less time
- Safety finger latch lets you open the stall door from inside or outside of the stall – and with just one hand
- Stall post base plate doesn’t protrude into door opening, preventing a horse from stumbling
- Solid flat brass finials with hidden attachments
- Round brass ball finials
- Partition post “hubs” for clear span structures
- Tongue and groove exotic hardwood
- Night latches for extra security