The low and open construction of these horse stalls add optimal air flow and circulation – so important to the health of your horses.
We’re always striving to add new and innovative items to our product line – ones that make your life easier and your barn safer and more beautiful. We think we’ve nailed it with this new style of stall.
Please enjoy the photos below, shared by the owners of their new Saratoga horse stalls. For features, benefits and options, see summary at right.
- Centered and hinged stall door with horizontal upper panels
- Mortised finger latch hidden with scalloped steel gussets
- Adjustable latch plate
- Wood sandwiched between double rolled channel and ends hidden with beautiful, scalloped steel gussets
- Adjustable door hinges
- Curved base plates made of 3/8″ thick steel
- Upper grills 3″ O.C.
- Powder coated OR hot dip galvanized
- Low and open stall front for the socialization on which horses thrive
- Designed for post and beam construction OR clear span buildings
- Stall partitions can be ordered to match
- Heavy gauge steel for premium security
- Tightly spaced grills so hooves don’t get caught
- Door hinges are adjustable so installation takes less time
- Safety finger latch lets you open the stall door from inside or outside of the stall – and with just one hand
- Stall post base plate doesn’t protrude into door opening, preventing a horse from stumbling
- Solid flat brass finials with hidden attachments
- Round brass ball finials
- Partition post “hubs” for clear span structures
- Tongue and groove exotic hardwood
- Night latches for extra security