We call or new stall designs our “Builders Series” with a standard dimension in order avoid customization and higher cost of fabrication. The Malibu stall was designed for builders providing post and beam construction for clients with budgets but with an eye toward quality and open designed fronts. The open fronts still allow for horses to socialize with whatever was happening in the barn but at a much lower cost. These stalls were also designed so standard T&G lumber, HDPE (high density polyethylene) or even plywood types of product could be utilized in order to keep overall cost to a minimum. Strong bolted base plates, flat bar backing for wood of your choice and simple barrel hinges with solid post attachments are some of the features of these simple yet attractive stalls.
Price $1285/ea. (138” overall dimension)
- Centered and hinged stall door with full wood bottom
- Bolt latching system
- Wood sandwiched between angle iron & flat bar backing plates
- Barrel hinges with grease fittings
- Heavy duty base plates
- Upper grills 3″ O.C.
- Powder coated OR hot dip galvanized
- Standard 138” front dimension to fit between 6×6 columns on 12’ Centers
- Low and open stall front for the socialization on which horses thrive
- Designed for post and beam construction OR clear span buildings
- Heavy gauge steel for premium security
- Tightly spaced grills so hooves don’t get caught
- Heavy stall post base plates for secure stall.
- Low cost production stall designs for quick shipping anywhere in the country