The Lexington horse stall features a centered, hinged full height door with a beautifully curved top, full grills top and bottom and horizontal panels for design continuity. The wings, also full height, have the same tightly spaced grill panel at top, an open bottom for our optional hardwood (or you can supply your own), and matching horizontal panels.
This is a great choice for an isolation/quarantine stall, for stallions or for other horses needing to be fully contained.
Please enjoy the photos below, shared by the owners of their new Lexington horse stalls. For features, benefits and options, see summary at right.
- Centered and hinged high stall door
- Mortised finger latch hidden with scalloped steel gussets
- Adjustable latch plate
- Wood sandwiched between double rolled channel and ends hidden with scalloped steel gussets
- Adjustable door hinges
- Curved base plates made of 3/8″ thick steel
- Upper grills 3″ O.C. and lower grills 2″ O.C.
- Powder coated OR hot dip galvanized
- The high stall front provides security for stallions or horses needing to be isolated
- Designed for post and beam construction OR clear span buildings
- Mix and match with our European stall front – the Savannah
- Heavy gauge steel for premium security
- Tightly spaced grills so hooves don’t get caught
- Door hinges are adjustable so installation takes less time
- Safety finger latch lets you open the stall door from inside or outside of the stall – and with just one hand
- Stall post base plate doesn’t protrude into door opening, preventing a horse from stumbling
- Solid flat brass finials with hidden attachments
- Round brass ball finials
- Partition post “hubs” for clear span structures
- Tongue and groove exotic hardwood
- Grain feed opening
- Rotating grain feed door with cast aluminum feeder
- Night latches for extra security