Please enjoy the photos below, shared by the owners of their new Montana horse stalls. For features, benefits and options, see summary at right.
- Centered sliding stall door with full grill bottom
- Pull down plunger latch
- Wood sandwiched between double rolled channel and ends hidden with beautiful, scalloped steel gussets
- Horizontal panels with matching steel gussets
- Upper grills 3″ O.C.
- Lower grills 2″ O.C.
- Powder coated OR hot dip galvanized
- Centered high sliding door with full grill bottom provides additional strength and security with increased ventilation
- Designed for post and beam construction OR clear span buildings
- Smooth sliding nylon carriages and door stays
- Heavy gauge steel for premium security
- Tightly spaced grills so hooves don’t get caught
- Clear door threshold and hidden door stays prevent horses from stumbling
- Easy and safe plunger latch lets you open the stall door from inside or outside of the stall
- Partition post “hubs” for clear span structures
- Tongue and groove exotic hardwood
- Grain feed opening
- Rotating grain feed door with cast aluminum feeder
- Hinged feed door with plunger latch
- Custom sizing