Beautiful horse barns are another of our specialties. Let us help you budget for and design your dream barn! The years that we have spent talking to our clients have given us the knowledge and resources to make suggestions that save you money, make your barn safer for you and your horses and increase the value of your property.
Did you just buy your first horse? Or maybe you have a stable full and are looking to upgrade. Looking for suggestions on how to keep your barn warm in the winter and well lit all year long? And did you know about all the green horse barn options that are now available? We can help.
You don’t have to sacrifice style and elegance to achieve functionality and safety in your horse barn. Not all designers, builders and architects are horsey people. Some may not think about the details that should be incorporated into building that ultimate barn for your horses. We are horsey people and we do think about those details. And we’d be happy to share our knowledge with you.
Whether you’re building a post and beam barn or clear span barn, remodeling an existing structure or just dreaming, call on us to offer suggestions that will truly make your life easier. All of our consultations are free with no obligations. We truly love this interaction with our clients and would be pleased to speak with you. Some of the things you may learn…
- How improperly planned eave heights can impact the functionality of your barn
- How concrete block walls impact the size of your horse stalls
- How the width of your paddocks can affect the performance of your Dutch doors
- How the thickness of rubber flooring makes a difference to your horse stall doors
- How improper lighting can ruin a perfectly good barn
- How the type of stall front you choose influences your horses’ respiratory system
- How which hand you lead your horses with should determine how your horse stall doors open
- How the type of shoe (or lack of) on your horses can impact your barns’ flooring
- How keeping insects under control doesn’t mean spraying toxic chemicals