Before the prevalence of West Nile virus, insect control was important in the arsenal of every private barn or public equestrian facility – it’s now essential. Auto Mist is an automatic insect control system that is installed in areas where insects are a nuisance. The system helps to reduce insect transmitted disease, infections, contamination and animal stress.
Auto Mist Systems are so versatile they can be installed conveniently at the time of new construction, when additions are added, or in already existing areas to effectively reduce insect populations – automatically. Once installed and programmed, the Auto Mist System automatically gives a synchronized spray that evenly distributes coverage of insecticide over an entire area during each timed spray duration.
Straight forward and simple to operate, our Auto Mist insect misting systems are as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Each system comes with a 55-gallon drum, high quality pressure pump, 1/2 h.p. motor and a timer.
2. Nozzles and tubing are placed in those locations that provide optimal distribution.
3. Our insecticides – synthetic and organic are both available – are water based.
For the best control, we recommend placing one spray nozzle in each stall, preferably in the center of each stall or near each aisle way door. Nozzles are not needed in feed areas, wash areas or tack rooms. Excellent control is accomplished by installing the nozzles in areas where the bugs tend to congregate, which is the stall itself. Although nozzles in the aisle are not needed, they’re easily added.
Keep horses and riders comfortable during insect season with an automatic insect control system in your barn. We carry a complete line of systems, replacement parts and insecticides to fit any barn or exterior home configuration. Completely automatic systems are not expensive. We’d be pleased to provide you with a FREE custom quote.
- AUTOMIST systems spray automatically at the interval you specify.
- AUTOMIST systems help aid in the control of diseases carried by insects and parasites.
- AUTOMIST systems are the most popular choice of horse owners and breeders nationwide.
- AUTOMIST systems are versatile and can be easily expanded to accommodate facility growth.
- AUTOMIST systems utilize a 55-gallon reservoir with analog OR digital timers available.
- AUTOMIST systems can operate up to 60 nozzles. Larger facilities may require the heavy duty AUTOMIST system.
- AUTOMIST insect control system parts and insecticides also available.
Call for quote